You are unique and so is your skin. Your skin may be oily or dry or it may be sensitive, prone to irritation or allergic reactions. CLINIDERM products work quickly to alleviate and soothe the discomfort that may be caused sensitive, reactive skin. Talk to your physician to see how you can incorporate CLINIDERM products in your daily skin care regimen.
Rosacea is a disease that typically affects the face causing persistent redness most prominent on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Tiny blood vessels dilate and become more visible through the skin, creating swelling and redness. Facial and rosacea-associated redness may be triggered by: physical exercise, emotional influences (stress), weather (sun, humidity, cold, strong wind), alcohol, hot beverages, spicy food and embarrassment.
- Persistent facial redness
- Inappropriate flushing
- Visible broken blood vessels on the nose, cheeks and chin
- Bouts of inflammation that cause red papules or pustules
- Thickened skin on the nose (Rhynophyma), which is more common in men
- Over three million Canadians (mostly between the ages of 30 and 60) have rosacea1.
- People with fair eyes, fair hair and fair skin are most commonly affected by rosacea1.